- 1 Is UC Berkeley good for humanities?
- 2 What are the most competitive majors at UC Berkeley?
- 3 Is UC Berkeley really competitive?
- 4 What is the hardest major at UC Berkeley?
- 5 What is the acceptance rate at Berkeley?
- 6 What is the hardest major to get into UCI?
- 7 What are the hardest majors to get into at UCLA?
- 8 What are the top 10 majors at UC Berkeley?
- 9 What kind of people go to UC Berkeley?
- 10 What percent of Berkeley is out of state?
- 11 Why I should go to UC Berkeley?
- 12 Is UC Berkeley better than Harvard?
- 13 Is Berkeley harder than UCLA?
Is UC Berkeley good for humanities?
Academic Excellence UC Berkeley is ranked the 4th best university in the world to study Arts & Humanities. According to the National Research Council, the “gold standard” for college rankings, three Arts & Humanities departments are ranked #1 in the country: Art History, English, and German.
What are the most competitive majors at UC Berkeley?
High Demand/Impacted majors
- Art Practice.
- Computer Science.
- Environmental Economics & Policy.
- Global Studies.
- Media Studies.
- Operations Research & Management Science.
- Political Economy.
Is UC Berkeley really competitive?
UC Berkeley is a top school, so it is definitely competitive –there are weeder classes, competition and rankings in certain classes needed for impacted majors and so forth, so if you want a more laid-back environment, either don’t take those particular majors, or don’t come to Cal.
What is the hardest major at UC Berkeley?
What do you think is the top 5 most difficult majors at Cal?
- Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Science.
What is the acceptance rate at Berkeley?
What is the hardest major to get into UCI?
If you’re thinking outside the biology department, the physical science majors (particularly chemistry) are apparently the hardest at UCI. Psychology is apparently the easiest.
What are the hardest majors to get into at UCLA?
UCLA majors with admit rates of 25% or lower:
- Environmental Science (22%)
- Human Biology and Science (15%)
- Linguistics and Spanish (14%)
- Linguistics (15%)
- Marine Biology (12%)
- Math/Atmospheric, Ocean, and Environmental Science (14%)
- Psychobiology (25%)
- Psychology (22%)
What are the top 10 majors at UC Berkeley?
The most popular majors at University of California, Berkeley are as the following:
- Social Sciences.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences (Biology and Cellular Biology)
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Computer Science.
What kind of people go to UC Berkeley?
The people who should attend UC Berkeley are those who are passionate and motivated to learn from the best public university in California. These people should be willing to have an open mind, and be prepared to come into a world where life is everything.
What percent of Berkeley is out of state?
In fall 2020, 26% of incoming freshmen at UC Berkeley were from outside of California. That’s tied with UC San Diego for the highest share of out-of-state students at any UC campus. In fall 2020, 26% of incoming freshmen at UC Berkeley were from outside of California.
Why I should go to UC Berkeley?
Berkeley is a unique and beautiful location with opportunities only the Bay Area can provide. While located in an urban setting, Berkeley is a safe place to study and live. It is a place like no other and prepares you to live in the real world.
Is UC Berkeley better than Harvard?
UC Berkeley ranked fifth on Forbes’ 2019 list of best-value colleges, again surpassing both Stanford University and Harvard University.
Is Berkeley harder than UCLA?
It is harder to admit to UCLA than UC Berkeley. UC Berkeley has a higher submitted SAT score (1,415) than UCLA (1,415). UCLA has more students with 44,537 students while UC Berkeley has 42,501 students. UCLA has more full-time faculties with 3,675 faculties while UC Berkeley has 1,754 full-time faculties.